How do you unlock your intuition?
How does utilizing your intuition benefit you to successfully manage your daily life?
Is it easy or difficult thing to do? To answer these concerns and to learn how to connect with your own intuitive powers, follow these simple guidelines.
To tune into your intuition use this process:
1. First, get comfortable by sitting quietly.
2. Close your eyes and take several long slow deep breathes.
3. Slowly quiet your mind by letting your thoughts go free. Allow the mental chatter to be dialed down.
4. Feel the energy moving through your body as you continue to breathe comfortably by taking deep cleansing breaths.
5. Release any tensions in your body by feeling yourself going into a deep peaceful place.
6. Feel your heart by tapping into your wise self, which knows exactly what you need.
7. Ask your wise self what is most important for you to focus on today.
8. Next, notice whatever has come up for you. It could be a thought, an idea, a feeling or a mental picture. Take a few moments to experience this clearly.
"There is always one true inner voice ~ Trust it!" - Gloria Steinem
Learn to pay close attention to what your inner voice is trying to tell you. Your intuition is never wrong. Tap into the questions you have asked whenever you want some clarity on an issue. Intuition is really your internal guiding force. It is present to inform you what is right for you. It can function as a 'built-in' way to protect you from a danger. It's important to 'check in' with your intuition when you sense it is trying to communicate with you. It is like having your own finely tuned GPS navigation system that just has to be turned on everyday. With continued practice your intuition will come through both easier and easily daily.
As a simple example, you may use it while you are driving in traffic to decide which direction to turn or which route to take. See what happens. Did your intuition help to assist you? Did you avoid a delay from a major accident that occurred on the highway by taking a different exit? Did you arrive at your destination more quickly and feel more relaxed?
Your intuition, which really is your wise self, can serve you by assisting you to make better decisions and choices. Therefore, your intuition ought to be used every day, in every situation as much as possible. Being totally aware that your inner voice will always have your highest and best interest at heart. It's looking out for you!
"Your gut is the voice of your higher self. It's your personal GPS system to guide you and to try to keep you out of danger's way. Out of harm's way. That is the gift of fear." - Oprah
I invite your comments.